Accepting Resumes for Future Openings:
Mobilize Jobs Adventure
Canada Nationwide, ON
We are currently hiring adventurous youth for the ultimate work and travel program across Canada for a six-month placement!
Are you looking to gain work experience while exploring another part of the country? Well if so, this is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss! Submit an application ASAP.
Mobilize Jobs arranges the work and the housing. All you have to do is pack your clothes, arrange travel, and get yourself to your new job!
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Travel across Canada and enjoy different experiences in a number of different locations.
- There are six-month placements available!
- This is full-time, paid work!
- Great opportunity to travel to and experience another part of the country and make money while doing it.
- Once your time has been completed, you’ll walk away with new job references, new friends, and memories to last a lifetime.
HOW MUCH WILL I MAKE?
- You will always be making at least the minimum wage, with monthly performance bonuses program wide, and FREE HOUSING.
- Over the course of your placement, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize Jobs program.
- The program works in groups of “Mobilizers,” so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- 1 Year customer service experience.
- Age 18 or older
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Have high school diploma
- Supply 2 references
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!
- This position is not suitable for students returning to school in September.
ABOUT MOBILIZE JOBS
Mobilize is a new staffing model that works on a rotational placement basis. Our Mobilizers gain valuable work experience, while assisting our partners in the tourism, hospitality and food services businesses.
For those wanting to travel, Mobilizers are offered the opportunity to try different locations across Canada for specific roles. Travelling is not a requirement, simply an option for those wanting to take advantage of the opportunity. Each new role comes with the benefit of having your accommodations covered.
While the program has been very popular with millennials (typically workers between the ages of 18 and 30) because we help address youth unemployment, Mobilize welcomes anyone of legal working age that meet our requirements.
Get a job and an incredible experience across the country!
Mobilize is a great opportunity to travel across Canada, gain experience and make money while doing it. You’ll walk away at the end with references from national brands, a strong network that spans Canada – and memories to last a lifetime. Want to stay on after your initial placement? Top performers get priority access in the next deployment. Supervisory roles may also be available.
The Mobilize program is developed by Diamond Global Recruitment Group, the most trusted international recruitment agency used by Canadian employers with over 28 years of experience. With its ethical approach and proven process, Diamond Global guides Canadian businesses through the complex recruitment process, protecting their brand and delivering great fit candidates that solve their labour challenges.
Please note: Our placements are handled on a first come, first served basis.
Company Website: www.mobilizejobs.ca
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)